Car Insurance in New York
Looking for affordable car insurance in New York? Walter Rose Agency has your solution.
State laws require all drivers to obtain auto insurance before registering their vehicle. Car insurance in New York is no different. With auto insurance in New York, you and your vehicle will be protected against loss in the event of an accident.
Walter Rose Agency offers immeasurable auto insurance coverage throughout all of New York. We aim to supply you with as many options as possible – this is why our comprehensive plans give you the opportunity to custom build a policy for car insurance in New York.
We offer the following options for car insurance in New York:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
At Walter Rose Agency, we understand that you do not want to spend a great deal of time purchasing auto insurance in New York. Auto insurance can be purchased quick and easy by filling out the free quote form on this page. You also have the option of talking to one of our knowledgeable agents for a more personalized experience.
Call our office today to find out how you can save on your car insurance in New York.